Push a button. Drive in. Safe at last. You are home.
Superlift RDO-2 is a 2-piece rolling door operator. Its power head differs to RDO-1 because it has concealed motor compartment. It is suitable for Australian type rolling doors that require left-hand or right-hand, outer or inner installations. It is equipped with a powerful and quiet 24V 60W DC motor. It comes in any voltages required by different markets and is also available as a battery-powered unit for regions with frequent power cuts.
Transformer Powered – 115V 50Hz to 60Hz
Transformer Powered – 220~240V 50Hz to 60Hz
Transformer Powered – Dual 115V / 220~240V 50Hz to 60Hz
Battery Powered – 115V 50Hz to 60Hz
Battery Powered – 220~240V 50Hz to 60Hz
Operational Voltages: 24V DC
Europe (UK), Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Middle East
Domestic Rolling Doors of up to 12 sq.m.
- Slow Start
- Obstruction Reverse / Stop
- Automatic or Manual Emergency Release Mechanism
- Battery-powered products are inherently carrying power-down backup
- Can be connected to Wall Switch
- Can be connected to Safety Beams
- Can be connected to Universal Receiver (momentary contact type)
- Batteries as a Primary Source of Energy (patented)